| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maiquetia in November is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 54mm (2.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Maiquetia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maiquetia, Venezuela
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maiquetia:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 280 kms (174 miles) NW
- Coro, Venezuela - 308.4 kms (191.6 miles) WNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 82.6 kms (51.4 miles) WSW
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 262 kms (162.8 miles) WSW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 440.9 kms (274 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 349 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 511.3 kms (317.8 miles) WSW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 304 kms (188.9 miles) S
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 496.2 kms (308.4 miles) S