| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maiquetia in May is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Maiquetia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Maiquetia, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Maiquetia:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 280 kms (174 miles) NW
- Coro, Venezuela - 308.4 kms (191.6 miles) WNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 82.6 kms (51.4 miles) WSW
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 262 kms (162.8 miles) WSW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 440.9 kms (274 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 272.6 kms (169.4 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 349 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 511.3 kms (317.8 miles) WSW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 304 kms (188.9 miles) S
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 496.2 kms (308.4 miles) S